zaglebie-lubin.net

Internetowe Forum Kibiców Zagłębia Lubin - to już 10 lat z Wami!
Teraz jest 2017 paź N 22, 23:53

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 60 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 cze So 30, 12:40 

seby napisał(a):
michalind napisał(a):
History is not playing. This match was only friendly. ;)

It's good to be faithfull, but in your place i'll dont put so much hopes in this campaign.

Anyway, all the stuff of Steaua, media and fans are confident and we are thinking to the next draw for accesion in UCL. :D
On SportTV, Hristu Chiacu, 3rd goalkeeper of our rivals, dinamo, and ex-player of Wisla Cracovia, said something about poor football of your team and Wisla is with 10 classes above Zagłębie.
Also said you won the championship not so fair.... :wink:

rubbish
Probably he had in mind the match Legia Warsaw - Zagłębie. This was the last match - crucial to the final results. In 86th minute Legia's player Roger equalized and the referee wrongly signaled his decision and everybody thought that the goal was allowed. However, to our happiness :D the referee disallowed it in the end. We were excited but the Warsaw fans cried "Thieves, thieves" in our address because it really looked strangely but the replays dispelled doubts - the goal was disallowed correctly. But you know, there are jealous and frustrated men who claim that it was not fair and that we bought the championship :cry:
Here are the links to the situation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkf4u2Kb ... ed&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoICyuiR ... ed&search=

and the goals from this match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMBvBeE5 ... ed&search=
of course Zagłębie in orange, Legia in white

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je-jhGx5PsY ON THE ROAD TO GLORY

and WE 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1b1DiRW ... ed&search= the day when Pope John Paul II died (the match against Legia Warsaw -April 2005

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?u ... p=r&page=7

photos

http://foto.9338.zaglebie.org/

http://foto.9341.zaglebie.org/

http://foto.9351.zaglebie.org/
more photos here -> http://www.zaglebie.org/galerie.php
(unofficial website) www.zaglebie.org

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip N 01, 13:39 przez dejmon, łącznie edytowano 3 razy

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip N 01, 21:29 

Romanians are way to cocky, maybe first learn how top behave and then try to talk to European people like us. :roll:

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 02, 09:30 
Prso napisał(a):
Romanians are way to cocky, maybe first learn how top behave and then try to talk to European people like us. :roll:

We are ranked as number 1 in this round. How are we cocky?

PS: We are in the EU mate. :wink:

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 02, 10:21 

Prso napisał(a):

As far as I know Romania lies in Europe and is a member of the European Union.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 02, 10:37 
dejmon, what do you guys think about the game? Your club president said that Steaua is not a very atractiv team to play. Not that fair-play from him to say that.

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip Pn 02, 10:39 przez gone, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 02, 12:55 

It's easy. As You know clubs from East Europe aren't so popular like clubs from West Europe or United Kingdome. It was no offence cause Our President said that if we must play with strong team he prefer club with strong brand in Europe like Glasgow Rangers i.e.

AlexFM

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 02, 13:54 

He said that because Steaua is a very good team however is underestimated by many people. For fans from Poland for example Glasgow Rangers would be a more attractive opponent (it's a more famous club). And your club is difficult to play against and one of the best in this round but as I said many people who know little about football think you are weak - they simply underestimate you . But fans who are in football know that Steaua is dangerous. We were happier at the beginning when we drew Slavia Praga (it's not as far from Lubin as Bucharest and more fans could support ZL live and what's more important they are not so titled and accomplished as you are).

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 02, 17:57 
I know what you mean. I don't understand why would people think of Rangers as the better and more attractive team then us, but they are. Maybe because they're from the West. Other then that I can't see way. We have a better history then them and we are at least as good at this time (what we have done in Europe in the last years showed this). AlexFM had it spot on. :(

I heard you got a new striker. Is he good?

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 02, 20:15 

Piotr Włodarczyk is our new strkier. In seson 06/07 he scors 9 times. I think he is "wooden". Włodarczyk many times dont socre in 100% situations.
We have new defender too - Nuno Gomes. He is form representation of Portugal U-21, he played in Benfika Lisbona.

Zagłebie want 2nd striker - Marcin Chmiest. In 1st part of seson he scors probably 8 times, at second part of seson he went to SC Braga.

P.S.
Sorry for my english

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip Pn 02, 20:15 przez CtrlC, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Zobacz profil Wyślij e-mail  

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 02, 20:43 

Piotr Włodarczyk, 30, has been transferred from Legia Warsaw (he scored the goal for Legia in the match against ZL - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMBvBeE5 ... ed&search= )
he doesn't have good technical skills and he doesn't play showily so that Legia's fans call him "Misery" :lol:
but in fact he scores 10-15 goals every season and he has scored 89 goals so far in Polish League in total. In this forum ZL fans differ whether this transfer is good and whether Włodarczyk will be an effective player.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 02, 21:02 
Classic fox in the box goal. I take he's that kind of a player.

"he doesn't have good technical skills and he doesn't play showily so that Legia's fans call him "Misery""

So does Inzaghi, but he's a great striker. :D Every team should have one of this players. We have one (Victoras Iacob). Tall, big guy. Doesn't run or drible but scores goals.

Nuno Gomes should be good if he plays for the Portugal U-21 team.

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip Pn 02, 21:04 przez gone, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 02, 21:50 

Sorry, this player from Portugal names Tiago no Nuno.

Could you tell us something about transfers in Steua?

Zobacz profil Wyślij e-mail  

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Pn 02, 22:00 

Don't exaggerate and don't compare Inzaghi to Włodarczyk :lol:
Personally, I'm very sceptical but we will see.
Unfortunately we have lost a 22 year-old, hope of Polish football, very fast and technically good Łukasz Piszczek. Now he plays for Hertha Berlin. Everybody is angry about that but we know that he deserves for a better club and we wish him luck. He was a favourite of ZL fans.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 09:56 
Mate, I was comparing the stiles of the two. Włodarczyk sounds like that type of player. The fact that he’s 30 is not a good thing. Not much room for improvement.

Dejmon, the rule at Steaua is that no good player under 23 is sold. We helped them grow and they have to give something back to the club. And they understand that. Plus the fact that we pay them good money. The average salary is 200 000 Euro and with bonuses (like 100.000 Euro for getting in the CL or 50.000 for the semifinals of the UEFA Cup) they can make 400 000 Euro a year. This was the case for Radoi, Dica or Nicolita. The only players (good player that is) that left in the last years were George Ogararu and Neaga. The first went to Ajax for 3.3 mil Euro, the second went to Korea because he had a problem with our president. And this year Thereau (2.9 mil to Anderleht).

CtrlC, we got 5 new players so far.

Neaga – the ex-Steaua player. I already talked about him.
Badoi – this was big buy. He was one of the main players of our rivals Rapid. He plays right wing and he is a national team player.
Emeghara – a 23 Nigerian player. He is on of the best left defenders in out league (he played for Poli Timisoara before he came to us).
Bicfalvi and Pintili – two young players (19 and 20) that play for the under 20 national team. The first is really good. I saw him in the first friendly game this season and he played great.

Steaua is look to buy other players. Pavel Golanski and Hernani Jose da Rosa from Korona Kielce are on our list. Are they any good?

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2007 lip Wt 03, 11:34 

Yes they are. They are leading players in Korona Kielce, and Hernani is one of the best foreigners in Polish League. At the beginning he had some problems with Korona's fans because he's black and some blockheads didn't want him in Kielce but the club quickly got even with these "fans" and they got a ban on going to the stadium. Hernani trained Thai boxing when he was an adolescent so probably nobody from these racists called him names face to face :wink:
They should be a reinforcement for your club especially Golański.
Both Golanski and Hernani are defenders.
Now our considerable problem is the stadium. It is very old-fashioned, unfunctional and we have only 7 200 seats. The rest of the stadium is equipped with old, rotten benches and UEFA allowed ZL to play in Lubin but with the limited number of viewers (only 7200 and certainly the number of people that want to watch the match live is far more - the most attractive matches against Legia, Wisła Cracow and Korona Kielce attracted about 12 000 fans - mind you - Lubin has a population of about 80 000 people and it is one of the 3 the smallest cities in Orange Ekstraklasa-(it's the name of the Premier Polish League) ). The authorities of the club are thinking about moving the match to Poznan which is 140 km from Lubin but I think the ZL fans will not allow it and the club takes into account our opinion.

Ostatnio edytowano 2007 lip Wt 03, 11:37 przez dejmon, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 60 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna strona

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1